Topics cover the field of Optics and photonics, including but not limited to the following topics:
Classical Optics, Physical Optics, Applied Optics and Industrial Optics
Atmospheric Optics, Geometrical Optics, Ocean Optics and Universe Optics
Bio-photonics and Biomedical Optics
Displays, Imaging, Holography, Optical Devices, Detectors, Sensors and Sensing
Fiber Optics and Nonlinear Optics
Laser Optics, Infrared Optics, Ultraviolet Optics and X-ray Optics
Lasers LEDs and other Light Sources
Laser Cooling and Ultracold Gases
Laser Metrology and Spectroscopy
Nanophotonics and Metamaterials
Novel Materials and Engineered Structures
Opto-fluidics and Opto-mechanics
Opto-electronics Devices and Components
Optical Waveguides and Optical Antennas
Optical Data Storage and Optical Telecommunication
Physics of Light Propagation, Interaction and Behavior
Photonics, Photonic Materials and Photonic Crystals
LEDs, Photovoltaics, Solar Cells and Detectors
Quantum Optics, Quantum Photonics and Cryptography
Silicon and Semiconductor Optics
1. Paper Submission Deadline: March 18th, 2024
2. Please submit your paper to the firstname.lastname@example.org and title your submission email with "Paper Submission+TEL". Or submit to the online submission system.(After submission, please send an email to email@example.com Bring your paper title and telphone number).
3. All papers should be written in English and not be less than 5 pages in length.
4. Note: Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
5. The papers should be original, unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere. Plagiarized articles will not be considered and the consequences will be responsible to author themselves.
6. Please download the Template here to format your paper: Template
Preparation of Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared with single colume, not less than 5 pages with all figures, tables, etc. must be included in the postscript files of the articles.
Please download the detailed instructions for preparation of manuscripts